Get A Salon Manicure Right At Home With the eQualle LED Nail Lamp – A Review To Choose Wisely
The eQualle LED Nail Lamp is a dream accessory to have in any nail enthusiast’s kit. With its LED light action, it is useful for making LED gel polish manicures, fast and professional and it also helps nails dry quickly. Make this lamp a professional addition to your manicure kit if you are a DIY nail enthusiast. There are three preset time settings at five, 20 and 30 seconds, while your nails are curing you can take them out and the timer will continue only after they are back inside the lamp. Works both for hands and toenails.
|Power||36W||Input||100V-240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Net Weight||2.3 Kg||Output||DC-12V 4A|
|Color||White||Size||265 x 220 x 140 mm|
- Preset cure times: 5, 20, 30 seconds
- You can cure all 5 fingers at the same time, even if you have big hands
- Easy removable magnetic bottom tray to cure toenails by setting the lamp on the floor
- Contains 18 LED lights of 2 W each, giving enough light to cure nails quickly
- You don’t need to replace bulbs as LED lights can go on for up to 45000 hours
- Automatic motion activated on/off sensor that detects whether fingers are inside the lamp
- Digital greetings to denote start and stop of curing
- High intensity diamond reflectors inside the lamp set for fast and quick curing
- Acetone resistance
- Ergonomic design fits both hands and feet
- Client comfort pad
- No harmful effects of UV rays, since this is a LED based lamp
- Compact in size and big on power
- This LED nail dryer lamp can cure any LED Gel polish – shellac, OPI, etc
- It cures foundation coat in 5 seconds flat
- With this lamp, you get a much cheaper manicure right at your home. You don’t have to spend on an expensive nail spa or salon that costs at least $50 more
- You can finish a manicure in under one minute – including 5 seconds for the base coat, 20 seconds for each polish coat and 30 seconds for the top coat
- Manicure lasts up to three weeks.
- Works only with gel polishes, not even regular nail lacquer
- If the wrong kind of nail polish is applied and cured under the lamp, it may lead to cracking or peeling
With 34 reviews on Amazon with an average rating of 4.4/5, this is a good LED nail lamp worth buying. It has an overall 88% positive feedback.
|Stars||Percentage of customers|
For under $90, the eQualle LED Nail Lamp dries gel polish on your nails, giving you the look you’ve worked hard for. A professional looking manicure for a much smaller price is yours with this lamp. Suitable for both hands and feet, it comes with a slew of features that make curing nails an easy and quick task.