USpicy Nail Dryer Review
If you liked our last Nail Drill Review you’re going to love this
Top Class Nail Dryer Don’t Have To Be Expensive
If you’re crazy about gel nail polishes or long over nails freshly painted from the salons, then you’re sure to love this product. The USpicy LED Dryer helps you cure your nail polishes at the convenience of your home and at much more affordable rates. This product comes from the family of USpicy and follows the goal of the manufacturer – a high quality beauty product at budget friendly price.
The product looks stylish and is compact. It is simple and easy to use and would be able to help in the curing of whatever polish you might prefer for your nails. The curing window is wide and has side lamps too which lets you cure all the five fingers at the same time, even your thumb and the pinky gets dried evenly. Whether it is gel polish or shellac or the regular polish, the dryer would enable you to dry it uniformly so that you get that enviable professional finish.
The specifications at a glance…
|Dimensions :||7.3 x 6.1 x 3.6 inches|
|Power:||12W, 60pce LED|
|Voltage:||100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Size of Curing Window:||7.20 x 5.83 x 1.97 inches|
|Package includes:||1 x Uspicy LED Lamp, 1 x AC/DC Adapter, 1 x User Manual|
|Warranty :||1 year|
A useful feature in this dryer is 4 mode timer which can be set to 30 sec, 60 sec, 90 sec and 3 min. You can select the timer appropriate for your need. The product is affordably priced. Considering that this is a onetime investment with the LED lamps that would last for years, it is indeed a steal.
We love the product primarily because…
- Stylish looks and Easy to use, even a novice will be able to use it and get perfectly cured nails.
- Multiple preset timers that can be used depending on your need and the polish that you want to cure.
- It uses LED light to our double advantage, while the LED lamps are longer lasting and more efficient than the UV lamps, they are also more sensitive to our skin, doesn’t damage it as a harsh UV light would do.
- Works great on gel nail polish, shellac, orly gel and even the regular nail polishes.
- 24hour customer support for all your queries.
However, there have been a few concerns too…
- Some have found the lamps to be defective or unusable.
- Doesn’t seem to be very effective with professional usage.
On the first concern, it must be noted that the manufacturer promises and delivers on the refunds in case of defective product and the warranty would help with other issues if any, the warranty period is long enough.
Why Do We Recommend This?
All factors considered, this dryer is still an attractive and ideal buy for the home usage. It would help in getting salon quality nails at home, at a much cheaper rate. I hope this Uspicy review was helpful, let me know in the comments.
So, go-on, set that weekly salon date at home, with your bestie!